Starting this second semester, school year 2020-2021, we will be using this upgraded version of ULS Crowdsourced Learning Management System (myulsclms.online). Current users of ulsclms.online has been migrated to this version and would need to reset user's password by doing the following procedures:
1. Login to https://myulsclms.online
2. From Login Page, click forgotten your username or password
3. Enter your username or email address (your registered username or email in the ulsclms.online)
4. Click Search
5. Click Continue
6. Password reset instruction will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Check your email address then follow steps in resetting your password.
For New Users of CLMS, need to create new account from the Login Page.